In 2012, Coppens Academy expanded into the Eastern end of Kingston and opened its second location at 817 Division Street. Our Division location features 4 classrooms (2 Toddler and 2 Preschool), an in-house kitchen, an indoor gymnasium with play structure and a fenced-in outdoor play yard with a large play structure.
817 Division Street
Monday to Friday
7:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Labour Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas Day, Boxing Day, New Years Day, Family Day, Good Friday, Victoria Day, Canada Day, Civic Holiday
Programs Offered: Toddler, Preschool, Before & After Care, Summer Care, P.A. Day Care
|Program Fees - 672 Golden Mile Road, Kingston||Daily Rate|
|Full Day Toddler Program (including snacks and hot lunch)||$48.00|
|Full Day Preschool Program (including snacks and hot lunch)||$43.00|
|Before & After Care (including tutoring and homework assistance)||$18.50|
P.A. Day Program / Summer Care
Eligibility For Enrollment
A child must be twelve months of age to be eligible for entrance into the toddler program.
• Enrollment is on a first-come, first-served basis. Class sizes will not exceed an 8:1 ratio in the preschool program and a 5:1 ratio in the toddler program.
• Toddler and Preschool students are registered in full week programs or can be matched with another child to create a full-time space.
• Currently Enrolled Families: Families who already have a child enrolled at Coppens Academy are given registration and program selection priority over families who do not – these children move ahead of the other children on the waitlist.
• A new child’s registration will be considered as officially received and placed in a queue when the completed and properly signed registration form is received by the academy director.
• If a space is not available for a child at the time of registration, the child’s name will be placed on the waitlist for the requested program.
• A deposit in the amount of half a month’s fee for Daycare will be required to be paid when a space (opening) is confirmed available and offered for your child. The deposit must be paid within one week of this time or the space will be offered to the next person in line. Once the deposit is confirmed received, the space will be held for your child.
A student will be considered for admissions when the following items have been received:
• a $50 non-refundable application fee
• a completed application form
Childcare payments are due on the 1st and 15th of each month preceding childcare services. A post-dated check is due prior to your child’s start date.